VISIX Digital Display Policies
1. All content submitted for display on the VISIX Digital Displays must be related to a University department, unit, or registered student organization (RSO) activity. Preference will be given to content that is specific to the School of Education.
2. Content will not be posted that is considered to contain obscene, indecent or profane material; ridicules, exploits, or demeans persons on the basis of their age, color, creed, handicap, national origin, race, religion, sex, or sexual orientation.
Duration of Postings
1. Content that is event specific will be posted from the time of submission until midnight of the day of the event.
2. The maximum duration of any bulletin is two months.
If you have questions or comments about these policies, please contact SoE Building Services.
VISIX Digital Displaying Format Guidelines
Quantity of Text
Please limit the amount of text to the essential information for the bulletin. Highlighting the basics of an event or meeting is best. This typically includes event title, date, start/end times, location, 2-3 sentence description of the event.
SOE Building Services reserves the right to edit content submissions for length.
Submitting Files for Display
The VISIX online request form allows you to attach existing files to be posted on the digital displays. Please keep the following information in mind when submitting these files:
- The content window on the digital displays is 1,024 pixels wide x 768 pixels high. Any content needs to fit within those dimensions to display correctly
- Fine text or lines may not display correctly on the digital displays, please limit their use
- Only the following file formats are accepted: .JPG, .PNG, .TIF, .TIFF
Submitting Video for the Digital Displays
Videos can be posted on the digital displays. However, the School of Education digital displays do not play audio.
Videos must be two minutes or less.
Only the following file formats are accepted: .AVI, .MPEG, .MPG, .WMV