Nonstandard Tuition and Fees Policy and Procedures
Variations from standard credit course tuition and fees are very tightly controlled by policy and procedure. Deviations from the norm are considered expections for very unique situations and circumstances and are not the rule. Please review the policies and procedures very carefully before requesting any special tuition and fee handling.
To request a nonstandard tuition or fee (segregated fees, distance technology fee) please follow the following steps:
- Begin thinking, planning and discussing your request at least 4 to 6 months before the semester when you would like to offer the course. Review and processing includes numerous offices throughout the University. If authorized, the nonstandard tuition or fee would need to be approved and in place at least 2 months before the start of the semester of the course offering.
- Review the Nonstandard Tuition and Fee Policy and Procedures.
- Discuss your request with the academic department which would be listing and offering the course. Special timetable entry, authorization by department leadership, justification documentation and listing on special request forms is required.
- If approved at the departmental level, the department administrator will forward the pertinent information to the School designee, Melissa Amos-Landgraf, within the Dean's Office.
- From the Dean's Office, additional authorizations will be sought in accordance with the unique aspects of the request.
Business Office Contact Melissa Amos-Landgraf