Dance Studio space requests are managed online through the Event Management System (EMS).
Please review the instructions for requesting studio space using the EMS.
Individuals who violate studio policies may have their reservation privileges revoked for the semester.
- The studio schedule for the current week can be accessed through the Event Management System .
- The pre-requisite for signing out studio space is currently being enrolled in a dance class.
- Priority for studio space will be given to staff/students whose work will appear in the next Dance Department concert.
- Studios 349 and 549 are available to dance faculty and staff, guest artists, and dance majors, minors and certificate students only. Studios 349 and 549 are not available to dance elective students.
- Studios B101, 249, and 510 are available to dance elective students to reserve.
- The person who signs up for the space must be in the space for the duration of the reservation.
- Dance faculty and staff may reserve studio space on a semester basis.
- Dance degree students may reserve space for up to two weeks in advance.
- Reservations for all users will be limited to two hours maximum.
- Studio reservations can be made starting at 8:30 a.m. on Monday of the current week. Reservations must be requested online, no phone reservations will be accepted. Requests that do not comply with the above guidelines will be void.
- Students must enter the dance course that they are enrolled in and the reason for using the studio in the online request.
- Your email address must be included in your reservation request. Confirmation of your reservation will be sent via email. You do not have a space reserved until you receive a confirmation from the Dance Department.